Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Ski Trip day 3-Powder Mountain January 7, 2017

Oh Powder Mountain. I really should have Madi, Saige or Brett write this post. We had a crazy crazy day there. The bunny hill was too small for Dalton, Syd, and I but the green runs were too hard for us (at least in the section we tried). We went down a couple of hills and decided it would be best for the littles and I to head back to the house for awhile and let these older kids really ski. Well thank heavens we did because Madi, Saige, Cooper, and Carson got lost and Randall, Melissa, and Brett spent the entire day looking for them. It was pretty scary. They still talk about that. My favorite part is that together they said a prayer and it wasn't long after that they were found. I also love that they stayed together and didn't separate. They did everything right and I was so glad the 4 of them were together. I was also glad I was unaware of the situation until after they had been found-I would have been a wreck!


Meanwhile, the kids and I found a fun little cafe to have lunch and yummy hot cocoa. They were sad they had to come off the slopes early but it truly worked out for the best.







No comments: