We were SO excited for our ski weekend with the Raymonds. Brett had driven up the night before to check cows with Marty in Logan so it was just me and the kids in the car. There was a crazy snowstorm so our drive up was intense. There were cars off everywhere, the freeway was super icy, and people were driving like maniacs! I was so glad when we finally pulled into Rachels. We stopped there to pick up Brett before heading up the canyon.
The kids and I stopped at Scheels for some ski masks and we had a great time. What a fun place!
There were so many things to look at and we could have spend hours in there. We can't wait to take Brett there.
An airplane right in the store!
We rode the ferris wheel.
I tried to get a picture of Madi and Saige but they were going around too fast!
Me and my peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment