The girls made these "all about me pages at school. I always love reading what they write.
"Helping" me get ready for the day. It's really hard to not burn yourself with the flat iron when two kids are crawling all over you!
Holding hands again!
Driving cars on my fresh paint-aaahhhh!
Check out my new pool boy. Isn't he CUTE?!!!
D & S love to dig in my garden. I have to bathe them every day that I let them outside. They won't stay out if it.
The tub looks like this everytime!
Caught them one day getting into the dryer and washer. Every day it's something new.
Syd is my best helper. She LOVES to feel like she is helping. She loves to have little jobs.
Ooop. Someone found marshmallows in the pantry and dumped them all over the floor. They still taste good!
The babies got really sick the day we were supposed to go to the fair. It wiped them out for a few days.
This is the only pic Brett sent me from the fair. The girls got to ride an elephant. I think that is SO cool!
The love to ride bikes.
Doing some homework. They always want to be at the table with the girls.
Gaucho Gallup 2013
He put his glasses on his head like mom.






















3 comments:
Wow, I didn't know about the elephant ride. That is so cool.....Love all the fun and random things the kids do.
HAHAHA Saige's favorite song- I loved reading all of it. You need to put Madi's up so I can read it. Looks like you were up to a lot of craziness with those two little ones. They crack me up. The elephant ride is awesome!
Nat....you have some GOOD PICS ;) They remind me so much of when H was that age. He was always trying to climb in the washer. My boys are also always FILTHY and stinky everyday from being outside. I LOVE all the pics! I'm so jealous about the elephant...I've always wanted to do that
Post a Comment