Monday, September 3, 2012

Chance & McKenzie

One week after Jade's wedding, Chance and McKenzie got married in the Salt Lake Temple.
Here is a picture of Chance at my wedding. He also looks too young to be married. Where does the time go?
 Kenzie made the CUTEST skirts, hair bows, and braclets for the girls to wear. 

 Cousin Lexi holding Syd.
 Sundee decorated this wedding as well and it was very elegant. She is so talented and I was amazed at how she made both weddings so beautiful and different from each other.







 These were such a cute idea that I had to take a picture of them. These are things that they wrote down that they love about each other. They really are PERFECT for each other.






 We Love our new Aunt Kenzie!
 Tanner taking a violin break
 Syd thinks her shoe is a car to push around
 Dalton looking for trouble


 My 5 cousins played the violin the whole night and it sounded BEAUTIFUL. I am always amazed at their talent. 


I didn't get very many pictures because the kids were SO naughty. We couldn't keep them out of the kitchen and they were trying to pull table clothes off of tables, run out the door every time it was opened, and go around begging strangers for food. It was exhausting keeping them out of trouble. 
We drove 2200 miles in 8 days for the two weddings. By the time we got home (at 4:30 in the morning after the Delta reception) we felt like we had been hit by a train. Took a few weeks to recover. We were so glad that we could be there for all of the fun and we love the two newest members of our family.


3 comments:

Martha said...

What a beautiful wedding. I love the decorations. What a handsome groom and beautiful bride. The kids are adorable in their pink skirts and Dalton is something else in that pink tie. I know it was a sacrifice for you guys but I know you wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Kelsi said...

Oh my gosh that little pink tie on Dalton is so dang cute. Looks like a really nice wedding reception. Sounds exhausting but I am laughing about them running in the kitchen, pulling table cloths off etc.... they are two little stinkers. The decorations are really really cute!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

oh my gosh. looking at that little boy at your wedding and now all grown up has me all teary! WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?! I LOVE your family and I am so happy for all of you. Life works itself out in such a beautiful way doesn't it!