Tuesday, September 11, 2012

1st day of 2nd grade

The day after we got back from Utah the girls started school. Where did the summer go? It went by so fast! Where did the last 7 years go? How could my tiny 2 and 3 lb. babies be in the second grade? I don't like that kids grow up AT ALL! Have you heard the Taylor Swift song called Never Grow Up? Makes me cry every time. 
I love these girls SO much. They are pretty close to perfect:)







4 comments:

Martha said...

I love those girls too and I think they are perfect. What special little pkgs. you got 7 1/2 years ago.

Dean and Rachel said...

Yes they are!!! I love them so much and can't believe how grown up they are. Miss you guys!!!

Dean and Rachel said...

LOVE the last pic!

Kelsi said...

I want to cry- I Love them and they ARE so grown up. Love them holding hands.