These babies are very mischievous. Every day they come up with a new plan to break free. We have had to move several toys out because they use them to stand on to get over the gate. We have had to bolt the gate to the walls and floor because they have worked together to tip it over a couple of times. We have had to take all of the knobs off our entertainment center because they pull the drawers open and climb into them. They also open the doors and hang on them which has made it so that several won't close.
Yesterday I had to remove all of the blinds in the living room because I found Syd all tangled up in the cords. She had pushed the chair over to the high chair and climbed up the chair and then into the high chair. that made her tall enough to reach the cords that I wound around and around the blinds to make it so they couldn't reach them.
One day Brett came home and found our living room completely empty. I moved all of the chairs out and the barstools because dalton almost tipped one over on Syd. Syd can climb up the high chairs now so those were gone too. He looked puzzled and then tried to go in to our bedroom. The door was locked. He said, "why is the door locked?"
I said, "because while I was pulling Sydney off of the kitchen table, dalton went into our bathroom and was splashing in the toilet. To get in our room now you have to go outside and then through the exterior door."
He was very bothered and said, "we shouldn't have to do all of this. What do normal people do when their kids do these things?"
My reply, "NORMAL people don't have twins"!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ours still talk about when they broke out the window and went to the park while a babysitter was here,,,,,,,,, You have to laugh or you will sit down and cry and never get up! :)
Gee Natalie....you must be soooo frustrated every day. Those two are going to give you a run for your money. But they sure are cute little squirts. But, there again, I'm not with them 24 hours a day like you are so maybe you don't think they are so cute pulling their tricks. We sure miss them
Oh my gosh seriously crazy I cannot imagine two or keeping them in a house... Apartments are small and easy to keep her in one room. I love them and their cute personalities. Wish we aere coming in nov.
While I never had 2 at once, I feel your pain! Good thing they always look so beautiful and peaceful while they are sleeping! Miss you guys!!!
Sorry.....seriously some partners in crime.
Post a Comment