Thursday, June 9, 2016

First day of 5th Grade-August 2015

 I know I say this every year but how on earth did they grow up so fast? I hate it! 
Off to 5th grade at Hacker Middle School. We were all very nervous for this school change because they were now in with the 6th graders. Now this may not sound like a big deal to some people but this was for me. There were 10 classes of each grade which totaled over 700 students which to a girl from an entire town of 500 was pretty intimidating! They handled it pretty good. They got to have lockers this year which was pretty exciting. Saige got Ms. Allen and Madisen got Mrs. Vanderberg. Both ended up being pretty good. 
 Stinkin' cute girls!






2 comments:

Martha said...

Sure love those cute girls....all grown up now.

Dean and Rachel said...

Kolton just saw these pics and said,"are those my friends that play the violins?
Beautiful girls!