Right after we swam Syd took a turn for the worse. She started throwing up EVERY 15 minutes. It was SO Sad. She and I stayed in the bedroom so that we didn't get anyone else sick.
We had scheduled family pictures that night so we got dressed. Look at her little cheeks-you can tell she doesn't feel good.
She was such a good sport and even went a couple of hours without barfing so that we could do pictures-it was a miracle.
These cute cousins are really close in age. Love them!
The kids had fun climbing around on the rocks where we were taking pictures
This was my attempt to get a picture of Dalton and Sydney together. I really wanted them to smile and put their arms around each other. You know-pretend they like each other. The following pictures show just how successful I was!
"Do I have to?"
This is as close as I got-awesome!
Such a cutie!
My boys!
Dalton was SUCH A STINKER. He would NOT smile for the pictures.
This is the only one we got of him smiling.





































No comments:
Post a Comment