The RS had a mother/daughter Valentines activity and it was so fun to hang out with my girls for the night. Syd was especially excited because she felt so included. She was loving EVERYTHING that we did.
They had a funny photo booth.
We iced and decorated heart shaped cookies to eat. Syd promised Dalton before we left that she would make him a Lightening McQueen cookie. He was very sad when she didn't come home with one.
They had these cute carousels on the table with all of the goodies to put on the cookies. I thought they were SO cute!
I couldn't love this picture more. I Love that the picture is upside down. Syd looks SO cute.
They also had some fun games with candy hearts, a card making table, and games. We had a great time.


1 comment:
I love that idea for the sprinkles. Looks like there are some creative ladies in your R.S. there. What a fun time to have your 3 girls with you.
Post a Comment