Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

We were SO lucky that Eric and Jenny and their cute family were able to join us for thanksgiving. They just recently moved to SoCal and they were so awesome to drive up to see us. It was so much fun to catch up with them again. They were so good to us in Pullman and helped us out so many times. We miss them!

They brought this awesome turkey hat that made for some fun pictures. 





Dalton had so much fun-it wiped him out!
Hard to believe that 9 years ago neither of us had any kids. Now look at this bunch!

Syd LOVED Eric. She gave him lots of snuggles. 
Once when Brett was gone during 4th year I had Eric come over to give saige and madi a blessing. They had been throwing up for days and I didn't know what to do. I always knew that I could call them for anything. We love you guys!






1 comment:

Kelsi said...

That turkey hat is the best!! Nice to get together with friends after so many years.