Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

Not only is December 24 Christmas Eve, it is also my Birthday. So, on his way home from work Brett picked up food from Olive Garden for dinner. He said he would make me whatever I wanted and I said I wanted to not have to cook or have a mess in the kitchen on Christmas Eve! It is nice that they were open although I am sure the people working that night didn't feel the same way. After we ate we got right to our Christmas Eve festivities.
We let the kids open one present on Christmas Eve (Pjs and Slippers). 
This year they all got frog pajamas.
 Once again it is IMPOSSIBLE to get just one picture of all four kids looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. I really want to go get family pictures taken but don't want to pay money since I know that they wont turn out!
 Kisses!
After we put the babies down we watched Arthur Christmas.
It is one of my new favorite Christmas shows. We left some treats out for Santa and headed to bed. 
Right after the kids went to bed Brett got called out on an emergency. I will explain in my next post what happened.

My favorite bday card from 2012 (I just found this and wrote 2014 on it by mistake but it really is from 2012)




2 comments:

Martha said...

What a cute little family dressed in pj's. Love that tradition.

Kelsi said...

Love the matching PJs. Traditions are the best.