SJ
She ALWAYS has something in her mouth. Makes me nervous when she is crawling and standing up!
She DID NOT like sunglasses!
Likes to climb in the toy more than play with it. Dalton does this too.
Look at those CHEEKS! I LOVE THEM!
This is my favorite picture of Syd. Dalton is crawling toward her and she is SO excited. She LOVES LOVES LOVES her brother!
She loves her puppy. She gets super hyper when we give it to her. She squeezes it, bites it, and then rubs its' ears in her eyes to help her fall asleep.
This little girls has loads of personality all ready.
We have sung this song to her since she was first born and she fits the description more and more each day!
(to the tune of If You're Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands)
S. Y. D. N. E. Y spells Sydney
S. Y. D. N. E. Y spells Sydney
She's cute and nice and full of lots of spice,
S. Y. D. N. E. Y spells Sydney
Random things I want to remember about her:
*She has a snorty laugh
*Fuzzy blonde hair
*Radiant blue eyes
*Laughs like Saige sometimes
*Looks SO MUCH like Saige's baby pictures
*Constantly moving-flapping arms, kicking legs, etc. Even while eating.
*Likes every food she has tried so far
*She is very patient unless she needs something-then she gets nasty fast
*Super fast crawler
*Very happy
*Has two teeth (bottom)
*Loves playing and reading with Madi and Saige
*Makes funny sounds to get Dalton's attention
*She is VERY LOUD
*Has petite features-especially her hands
*Loves to play rough with dad. She loves it when he throws her up in the air-the higher the better.








2 comments:
AHhhhh I love her so much. She is so funny - she crawls so stinkin fast. I seriously am so happy we get to spend time with you guys in June. It will be fun to see the 3 of them together! I am going to eat her cheeks when I come!
My favorite part of this little girl is the flappin arms and kickin legs. She is so funny to watch. I love her laugh and yes she reminds me of Saige too. You are doing a great job mother dear.
Post a Comment