Inside the studio is so much smaller than it looks on T.V. It was shockingly smaller than I ever expected. Also, if you are like me and didn't care for Drew Carey as the host, you will be glad to know that he is HILLARIOUS in person. I love him as the host now. We are planning another trip for the fall and would like to get a big group together. It increases your chances of getting on if you are in a group. If you would like to go with us, let me know! The more the merrier!
Look for us on TV on October 16th!
Driving Down-Shad's eyes crack me up!
Me and my cute brother
Shad trying to nap on the sidewalk
The line that formed in the hours after we got there
Trying to look awake-and stay warm!
Chance and I trying to sleep on the sidewalk
Stef and Shad-so excited!
The people in front of us in line (they didn't get on either!)

6 comments:
I'm sorry you didn't get on! I would love to go again...It made for a long day didn't it? I was very surprised at how small it was too. Yay for the Price is Right
Nat that looks awesome!! I wish I could come down for it. Maybe I will try to. Your brother looks so old! It has been forever since I have seen him! Make sure you tell us when you are on TV!
Thanks for posting some pictures. You are an attractive family. Chance has really grown up - no longer a boy but a man. He sure is handsome. Glad you had so much fun. When can we watch you in the audience? E-mail me. Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing some cute little 4 1/2 year old faces on the blog. I miss seeing them.
I used to do that trip...in college. The bigger the group, the better the chance of geting on. Looks like a blast.
Fun, Fun, Fun. You know it makes me want to come and visit so I can do some amazingly fun trips like that.
Sad but I totally know what you are talking about when it comes to pulling all nighters. College doesn't seem like that long ago. What has happened to us? :)
Have a great day!!
Fun!!! I used to watch The Price Is Right every single day when I was little in the summers. It sounds like kind of a crazy night, but I'm glad you had fun. These pictures in the car are so cute.
Post a Comment