This past weekend I was FINALLY able to go see my new little niece Mia. She was born before Christmas and this was the first time we were able to go see her. Not a very good Aunt-I know! I will make up for it later when I spoil her rotten with gifts and let her eat lots of treats and stay up late at my house. Sometimes it is much more fun being an aunt than a mom!
Here she is-ADORABLE!

She is the sleepiest baby I have ever heard of. Stef is so lucky!

Look at those eyes.

Have you ever seen anyone look this good after just having a baby?
Stef, you are beautiful!
So exciting to have a new cousin!

13 comments:
I seem to remember wanting to slap you after you had twins, because you looked so good! It must be in the genes. She is beautiful!
What a beautiful family. The baby is adorable in every pose. Madi and Saige seem to be pretty excited to play with their cute cousin. So glad you felt good enough to travel to Vegas.
Stef takes after you in looking beautiful after giving birth. I couldn't believe how beautiful you looked all through your ordeal at the hospital in Spokane. It must run in the family. And then of course there is Carolyn who looks like your sisters instead of a mom. Lucky for all of you!!!!
I am so glad you posted these pictures! They are so cute. It was so fun to see you and I have to agree with all of these comments. Stef looks so good and you did too! I hope your doing well.
she is soooooooo dang cute
What a cute niece! Thanks for the update. Plus, you, your sister, and your mom are all beautiful - I've always thought that. Also, sorry you had to have surgery. Wish I could have brought you dinner or watched your kids. Take care. I miss you!
She is adorable!! Cute kit... where did you get it? I'm excited for next week!!!
She is beautiful! I bet Madi and Saige love her.
ah stef is gorgeous in that pic!! not that she ever wasn't, but still!! man she's got a good looking family!!
What a sweet baby girl! SOOO CUTE!! ANd yes, Stef looks so beautiful! ESPECIALLy after having a baby! Not fair!!!
Mia is darling and I hope you are feeling well! Your little girls are so cute and growing fast. It is amazing how you and Stef and your mom all look so similiar. You are all very special and beautiful women.
Nat.
I just noticed that you are going private.. so I want to give you my e-mail. It is smilee_01@hotmail.com. I can't believe how much your girls look like you! They are dolls!
Morgan
oooooooh! another cute baby girl!!!! Aaron wants to know if we can babysit your twins again!
Post a Comment