Friday, August 22, 2008
Funny Saige
Just a quick, funny story about Saige. She is always saying the craziest things. Today she told me that she has aler-jesus. It took me awhile and a lot of questions to figure out what she was talking about. The second time she sneezed and said, "Oh, I have bad aler-jesus". I said, "Where did you hear that?" She said, "from Aunt Rae". "She had Aler-jesus in Midway and she couldn't stop sneezing!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is soooo cute. I love my girls. How funny......
Ha Ha that is so funny. Miss them so much. She picks up on things so good and then remembers it.
That's my girl!! Keep that great entertainment coming.
Love the pictures! Thanks for the link! The girls are getting big. We miss you guys.
Fun stuff! Love all of the new posts. Come see us in San Diego. We are on the 2 week countdown!
Have I mentioned that your girls are SO cute? I love the cute stories of things they say - it's hilarious!
Well, it's about time you joined the modern world and got to bloggin' Nat!! I CANNOT believe how big the girls are. They look the same as the last time I saw them, just BIGGER. They are just darling. I can't wait to keep up with you more now!
Love and miss you,
Janene
Natalie,
I just found your blog. Your girls are adorable! Hopefully one of these times you are in Circleville we will run into you!
Love, Morgan
Cute kids. Love it! I do remember our trip to Lake Powell fun memories.
Post a Comment