The day that we went to see Lydia Fly in I had to run to Deseret Book for a minute. Nathan Pacheco was there doing a meet and greet. Brett and I had tickets to his concert the following night so that was a lot of fun to meet him before the show.
These are from the night of the show. We went to the Pastry Pub for dinner before it started-I love that place.
This is a cool Gramophone that he had with him on stage. He sang with it on one of the songs.
We really liked the concert-he has an AMAZING voice. But he sang too much in Italian and we wished he would have sang more in English so we could have understood what he was saying. He had a cellist that played with him that was SO GOOD. She was super fun to watch.







No comments:
Post a Comment