Monday, September 28, 2015

Pictures from April

Dog Pile on Daddy!


 Dalton likes to take selfies with my phone...

and pics of others too.
 Ashlin came by to play. They had fun blowing bubbles together!


 Playing outside in the yard
 Dalton crawled up on Brett's back one night for family prayers. SO Cute!

 I made such a big deal out of it that Syd wanted a picture too.
 I got this plant at my Grandmas Funeral almost 2 years ago. It was tiny in a little tiny pot with two other plants. It's almost as tall as Madi now. Can't believe I've kept it alive!
 The girls played Volleyball through Parks and Rec. One day I was watching them and noticed this little girl. She looks JUST LIKE MIA. I was seriously looking around for Stef. The resemblance is CRAZY!



1 comment:

Martha said...

I love Brett's backpack during prayers. I love seeing parents cuddling with their children. Keep posting. I love seeing what you are up to.