In Vegas I was able to fly to Vegas to help Stef with Zac for a few days. In all honesty, it was more like a vacation for me. Got to hold a new baby and because I wasn't the one nursing him didn't have to get up at night! I didn't take many pictures but it was fun to also hang out with Mia. Madi and Saige were so mad that they couldn't come.
We mostly just hung out at the house but we did venture out to grocery shop at wal-mart which wore us all out. It made me remember how hard it is to have a newborn (or two in my case). EXHAUSTING!
Stef got some new furniture while I was there so it was fun to see that (didn't take pictures). The big hutch they ordered for their room wouldn't fit up the stairs so they had to cut the top of it off with a saw and then put it back together. It was pretty eventful!
This is what the kids were doing while I was gone...
Ice Cream @ McDonalds. This is a tradition with Daddy.
Hanging out at the clinic
This is what the kids were doing while I was gone...
Hanging out at the clinic


















No comments:
Post a Comment