Saturday, January 14, 2012

It was one of those days...

You know. The kind of day when you just can't seem to get it together. Almost every day is like that around here. This is Syd wearing Dalton's clothes. I got her all the way dressed to go to the doctor like this. I would have left her that way (because I didn't have time and she really does think that little brothers are awesome) but that would mean that Dalton would have had to wear the pink one that said, "little sisters rock"!
I took them to the doctor for their 6 month check up by myself because Brett was home with a very sick Madi. She threw up yesterday in class and 10-15 times after that. She seems much better today but I have  a feeling it will go through the rest of us and if it does, there will be a lot more mixed up clothes in our future (that is, if I can keep up with the laundry)!
I hope to blog soon about their check-up, Christmas, our Utah trip, etc.

4 comments:

Kelsi said...

LOL I love that on her. Can't wait for the updates. Miss you guys.

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh, hang in there! I remember taking my boys to the doctor for shots for the first time by myself, very clearly. Let the laundry go and take a nap kid! sending hugs!

The Kay Family said...

We've had days like that! Not so much of the girl wearing the boy's clothes, but at least 2 boys wearing something of someone else's. You are doing a great job - they are out of their pajamas!!

Jessica Harrrison said...

LOVE IT Nat. You are doing amazing. It's nice to see other moms do things like that. I hope you got a chuckle out of it!!!!