Good Job BIG D!!!! He is so good at it. He makes it look so easy.I think my favorite part is the beat in the background of the PUMP!!! Ha ha. Love it.
Seriously. EVERY video I have of them has my pump sound in the background. I hate it! Can't wait to be done.
All I can say is YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!!!P.S. I stopped pumping at 6 months....it was SO NICE!!! BUT, I had WIC to buy the formula. SO EXPENSIVE
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good Job BIG D!!!! He is so good at it. He makes it look so easy.
I think my favorite part is the beat in the background of the PUMP!!! Ha ha. Love it.
Seriously. EVERY video I have of them has my pump sound in the background. I hate it! Can't wait to be done.
All I can say is YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!!!
P.S. I stopped pumping at 6 months....it was SO NICE!!! BUT, I had WIC to buy the formula. SO EXPENSIVE
Post a Comment