Wednesday, June 1, 2011
So Thankful
Today is June 1st and I couldn't be more thankful to see it! I have said this entire pregnancy, "we will be okay if we can just make it to June 1st". Well, here we are and I am still pregnant-34 weeks to be exact. The girls only have 1 more day of school left and I am thankful for that as well. I am sure they will be board this Summer (at least until all of the twin madness begins) but I am looking forward to lazy mornings, no homework due, and no craft projects coming home everyday! The weather here has been unseasonably cool and I am very thankful for that. I would be dying if it were any hotter and it usually is much hotter this time of year. I just wanted to let everyone know how thankful I am for everything that everyone is doing to help us. We are surrounded by generous people and we are so thankful for all of the prayers on our behalf. We love you all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Happy 34 weeks Nat. We are thankful that you have made it to June 1st too. Hang in there. We love you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I can't believe it is June 1st and you are still prego. I am SO happy for you and those babies. I put down June 2nd as my guess at your shower so I guess we'll see those cuties tomorrow:)
I lost my guess at the shower....you made it past the end of May! I'm so proud of you Nat. Can't wait to meet my new niece and nephew! Let us know when you want the kids to stop praying that the twins will stay inside Aunt Nat's belly. I'm sure there will be a day when you will have us pray that they will come OUT of Aunt Nat's belly.
Wahoo!!!! I am so glad you have had a better experience you this time! I knew you could make it. Lets try to have them on the same day now :)
It's a miracle!! I'm so glad to see that you are still cooking those babies - and that you aren't cooking in a lot of heat at the end of your pregnancy. Hang in there Nat! You are a wonderful mother!
Woo Hoo! I went to Piute the last couple of days for volleyball, and it made me miss you! I hope you're doing well and taking care of yourself. Congrats on 34 weeks and good luck!
P.S. We won all our games today - I knew you'd appreciate that info :)
Congrats Natalie! Now you must be 35+ weeks! Wonderful! Though I'm guessing that can't be too comfortable with twins... I didn't realize your kiddos were due so close to mine; our little guy is due on the 17th (6 more days and COUNTING). Thanks for the note - we miss you guys too! And as long as Dave is with Oxy there's always a chance we'll end up back in Bako. Good luck the next few weeks!!!
Post a Comment