I have been spoiled a lot lately. I am supposed to be 'taking it easy' to try to keep these babies in my belly as long as possible (and keeping my giant feet up to reduce the swelling). I'm 28 weeks now and I started going into pre-term labor with Madi and Saige at 29 weeks so I am starting to get pretty nervous. I have cut back on a lot of things that I normally do and we have been living a very simple lifestyle. My girls have been SO helpful. I am confident that if I had to go on bed rest (at home) they could hold down the fort. This is what I have been waking up to the past two weeks. Madi gets up and puts on her cutest outfit so that she can be the waitress. Then she sets the table and 'makes' cereal. Because she is the waitress, she gets to pour everyone's milk-this drives Saige crazy! She also makes a name tag for everyone to know where to sit and puts a small chocolate by our bowls for an after breakfast dessert. :)
I am so thankful for all of their help. They helped Brett put 2 cribs together last night and they are constantly helping me around the house. They are the perfect age for us to be expecting twins-again!

6 comments:
Nat, I almost cried reading that. What great girls you have!!! I love them and miss them. Hang in there sister...You are doing GREAT
That is SOOOO cute. They are perfect helpers!!
Sisters, sisters, never such devoted sisters......they have been trained well by their mother. This is giving them some very valuable experience. Some things can be learned in a classroom but most things are learned by doing!! Love them. Take care of you Natalie.
I AM crying.....I love them and you guys! So happy you have them and that they have you!
oh Nat I am SO SO excited for you and are you kidding me? I LOVE your little girls!!!!....what sweeties!!! I MISS you NAT!!!! I haven't seen you since I can't remember when!! That is WRONG!!!! I love you and hope you well!! xo!!
They are so cute! I'd love to have some helpers like yours. I just wish I was closer so I could come relieve them of their duties every once in a while! Love you guys!
Post a Comment