We couldn't be more excited too!! It was so fun to get the news from all of you yesterday. The girls seem to be elated with the news. They will be such good big sisters. Take care of those two little bundles inside. They are going to give you a run for your money.
holy cow holy cow holy cow! i think having one ten month is really causing me to panic a bit for you. good thing you have two big sisters to help you when you are on the chase. how fun it will be to have a boy! congrats congrats congrats. i can hardly wait to see more of them, but i will, stay in your mama babies! wish we were closer so we could help you out, at the very least we could feed you good food!
So excited for you guys! And just think....you guys are professionals at the twin thing! Plus the girls will be great helpers! You are in our thoughts and prayers for a healthy and safe pregnancy, delivery, and babies!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!!! I had no idea you were preggers !! I had to hear it from my husband!! Can I talk you into letting me take their pictures????
I can't believe you're having twins again, what are the odds! Congrats! That poor little boy amoungst all those sisters! But Brett will have a boy, yeah! So happy for you! Hope you get to feeling better soon! But just think, this time you will have two awesome little helpers!
oh. my. heck. Congratulations!!! A BOY!! Yay. you are gonna be one busy momma, but you can do it! hold on to those babies so they can cook a long time. miss you.
YEAH!!!! How fun for you guys!! I bet some blue around the house will be so fun! Just don't let those girls paint his fingernails or toenails! :) Congrats Nat & Brett!
14 comments:
We couldn't be more excited too!! It was so fun to get the news from all of you yesterday. The girls seem to be elated with the news. They will be such good big sisters. Take care of those two little bundles inside. They are going to give you a run for your money.
OHhhhhh so fun to see them on the ultrasound. Love it. I can't wait!!! Our kids will be the 3 musketeers- hope they have the same birthday.
I can't believe how clear the ultrasound is with both babies squished in there. That is awesome.
holy cow holy cow holy cow! i think having one ten month is really causing me to panic a bit for you. good thing you have two big sisters to help you when you are on the chase. how fun it will be to have a boy! congrats congrats congrats. i can hardly wait to see more of them, but i will, stay in your mama babies! wish we were closer so we could help you out, at the very least we could feed you good food!
We are SO excited! WAHOO!!!!!
I am so happy for you Nat..I was at Brianne's when you sent her a txt letting her know!! We love you and you are in our prayers!!! xoxoxoxo!
So excited for you guys! And just think....you guys are professionals at the twin thing! Plus the girls will be great helpers! You are in our thoughts and prayers for a healthy and safe pregnancy, delivery, and babies!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!!! I had no idea you were preggers !! I had to hear it from my husband!! Can I talk you into letting me take their pictures????
I can't believe you're having twins again, what are the odds! Congrats! That poor little boy amoungst all those sisters! But Brett will have a boy, yeah! So happy for you! Hope you get to feeling better soon! But just think, this time you will have two awesome little helpers!
I haven't been blog hopping in forever! How exciting for you and your sweet family! Congratulations and I hope all goes well!
oh. my. heck. Congratulations!!! A BOY!! Yay. you are gonna be one busy momma, but you can do it! hold on to those babies so they can cook a long time. miss you.
Nat that is so cool! they will be so different. i am so happy for you!!
yeah! congrats you guys!!!!! love watching your family grow :)
Congrats! That is exciting to add a boy to the mix. Watch out, here comes craziness! You'll love it!
YEAH!!!! How fun for you guys!! I bet some blue around the house will be so fun! Just don't let those girls paint his fingernails or toenails! :) Congrats Nat & Brett!
Post a Comment