Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a very nice Christmas. I am SO sad it is over and we have to wait another year for it to come around again. We were so lucky to be able to go home for 9 days and see both families (especially that Brett was able to be there the ENTIRE time).
We were very excited to be able to see the snow (and the girls were so excited to play in it)
Brett and Hansen Man in his CUTE owl hat
We had a special visitor at Grandma Remund's! It was AWESOME! We had so much fun.
This was the highlight for me! We were able to not only talk to Chance on Christmas but we were able to Skype with him and SEE HIM! It was the best Christmas present ever. We all cried but he smiled the ENTIRE time! I have never seen him happier. 10 months left! Also, in the past 2 days, both Chile and Circleville have had earthquakes. Pretty crazy. Saige is convinced they are related!

Girls in their giggle goggles. These things are pretty funny and they have provided hours of entertainment!
These pics are from our Dalton Christmas party. We had an ugly sweater contest and my dad won! The best part is is that he went to the basement and found this sweater all on his own! He even found a matching one for my mom! I think they came from when they used to sell potatoes on the reservation.
Ashtin's was hillarious-it had cats and mice all over it. They won gift cards to go buy new sweaters.
This Christmas season also brought with it my 30th birthday. Not so excited about that but Stef made me this AWESOME birthday cake! She decorated it in about 15 minutes and it was homemade red velvet cake-DELICIOUS!! She is going to start a business so if you want a custom cake, give her a call!

4 comments:

Kelsi said...

That was so fun seeing you guys. Glad you came up to Midway and were able to stay for a bit. We miss you already. Love the ugly sweaters! Those are awesome. Steph is really talented with the cake business. Very impressive! So cute.

Martha said...

I love it when we can see new things on your blog. Thanks for sharing the girls with us over Christmas. My brother's family also does the "Ugly Sweater" contest. Looks like lots of fun. I love the cake - sounds like a fun thing for her to do. Thanks again for everything. Chance looks so happy and handsome.

Elizabeth said...

How fun! Happy Birthday "kid" Ü!!!!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I love love that I got to see you for a minute. The pictures are all great - looks like such a fun vacation! The girls are so adorable and too big :)I love and miss you so much!