Yesterday I was a bit late getting breakfast on the table so my girls took things into their own hands-they took their buckets and went in search of food. Good thing we have peas in the garden or they may have starved to death!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yum - Yum peas!! Sorry they weren't farther along when we were there in February. Good for Madi and Saige - they are now self-sufficient. Madi is a cutie pie!!
I'm sooooo jealous right now!
I LOVE peas. I love those girls more though.
Does stuff just grow there year round? No fair. We are trying to get our beds ready to plant right now. Peas are definitely better than the chips I find my girls with when they beat me to the kitchen.
My kids are concerned about cutting the peas with scissors!
Survival skills are always good to have! Those peas sure do look yummy!
Post a Comment