Thank you for your comment. I've been having a rough time with it, but I am feeling much better now!!! You girls are soooo cute :) I hope to see them someday!
Nat, JoHanna (Walker) Weller here! I found your blog through Shyanne's and I ws so excited to see what you have been up to. I hope you dont mind my popping into your blog and I would love an invite. My blog is also private and I dont blame you a bit for going private as well, I find it relaxing to blog about things now that I am private anyway, my e-mail is johannawalk@yahoo.com It is so fun to see old friends from good old Piute High and your girls are so cute. Take care and tell Stephanie Hi from me JoHanna
7 comments:
They are so funny! I miss them like crazy. Sure wish we could see you guys soon.
Did Madisen call Saige "kid"?
They look more like little mischievious elfs to me. Now that is what I call "making your own kind of fun". They are little dolls!
They are so hilarious! I am laughing out loud. How cute!
Thank you for your comment. I've been having a rough time with it, but I am feeling much better now!!! You girls are soooo cute :) I hope to see them someday!
Nat, JoHanna (Walker) Weller here! I found your blog through Shyanne's and I ws so excited to see what you have been up to. I hope you dont mind my popping into your blog and I would love an invite. My blog is also private and I dont blame you a bit for going private as well, I find it relaxing to blog about things now that I am private anyway, my e-mail is johannawalk@yahoo.com It is so fun to see old friends from good old Piute High and your girls are so cute. Take care and tell Stephanie Hi from me
JoHanna
Seriously hilarious. I need you guys to come homeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
You have the cutest girls ever - I can't wait to babysit on Friday!
Post a Comment