Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My day of THANKS

Thanksgiving is a nice holiday and all but my day of Thanks is November 24.
This is the day I am grateful:

That Miracles have not ceased

For my angel babies

For Modern Medicine

For parents who flew so far when we needed them most

For the Ronald McDonald house


For the greatest friends in the whole wide world (all of you) who stayed by our side

For the day when they finally got to sleep together in the same crib

For little girls who are as healthy, happy, naughty, silly, and active as every other 4 year old.
Happy Birthday Madi and Saige! We love you and are so thankful for you.

11 comments:

Jessica Harrrison said...

I'm cryin' now! We love you Maddie and Saige......hope your birthday was the best!

The Kay Family said...

Happy HAPPY birthday cute girls!! I remember when I visited your mommy in the hospital right before leaving to UT for Thanksgiving and I said, "Now, don't you two come out until I get back into town!" And what did you do??? You came. . . and have been a blessing to your parents ever since (not without plenty of struggles too, though!) Hope you had a great day!

Luke and Mel said...

I had forgotten how little they were! They really are little miracles that aren't so little anymore.

Martha said...

Well Nat, your mother-in-law is a blubbering idiot this morning after reading that. Actually it was a tender time for all of us. Thanks for the reminder of how much faith, prayer, fasting, priesthood blessings, medical technology, and love helps us in our lives. Glad their birthday was a good one. Love the pictures.

Dean and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday girls....We love you so much!
We are so glad we have you, and think about you all of the time.

Anonymous said...

oh wow... i had no idea that they were born so early... they're adorable though!! happy bday to your little ones!! :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Thanks for the touching reminder. They are absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Army Petes said...

I so love keeping up with your blog! I can't believe it's been that long since the girls were born!

MelissaR said...

I'm so proud of you for putting those pictures up. I can still remember trying to change their diapers in the NICU and panicking because all the monitors were going off. We miss you all!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

My e-mail is jeepandnisha@gmail.com

Kelsi said...

HOPE THEY HAD AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY! I SURE LOVE THEM AND AM SO GLAD THEY ARE APART OF OUR LIVES. THIS POST ALSO MADE ME CRY. LOVE YOU GUYS