The girls have been begging me to buy them bike helmets. I am not sure why. They must have seen them on a movie or something because it isn't something I would have even thought they needed. Not because I am not a safe mom it is just that where I grew up no one owns a bike helmet. Anyway, here are some pictures. We have had them for a while now but haven't taken them out of the package. It has been way too hot here to ride our bikes (or to do anything else). We are looking forward to many bike rides this fall when the weather drops below 100 degrees!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
New Bike Helmets
The girls have been begging me to buy them bike helmets. I am not sure why. They must have seen them on a movie or something because it isn't something I would have even thought they needed. Not because I am not a safe mom it is just that where I grew up no one owns a bike helmet. Anyway, here are some pictures. We have had them for a while now but haven't taken them out of the package. It has been way too hot here to ride our bikes (or to do anything else). We are looking forward to many bike rides this fall when the weather drops below 100 degrees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Cute helmets!! That is funny... your girls are too smart about the helmets. Can't wait to see you buys this weekend!!!
Your girls are getting sooooo big! Where are you guys these days??? Are you done with school and everything? I miss you guys too! I hope all is well :)
I love your girls so much. Brett is pretty cute in the background!:)
I'm so excited to see you guys
How cute! I am so glad that you started a blog. Your blog is really cute too. It seems like we haven't seen you guys forever! Hopefully we will get too soon.
Sure love looking at those girls. They light up my life!!Thanks for all your effort in making this blog. I am one happy recipient of the pictures and news.
Natalie! How are you? The girls are getting so old. They are so stinking cute. We would love to come down there. The kids would love it. Maybe someday. How is life? I have been wanting to call you forever to see how you were doing! Hope you're great!
Natalie,
I am so excited you are finally a blogger. I love to see your twins and kind of see what my twins have in store for me. But I have a crazy boy that loves crazy boy stuff. Does Steph have one. I have been whating to see whay she is up to. I loved Steph. you tell her hi for me.
I am so excited to get updates on you and your family. I miss you so much. Your girls are adorable, and I'm sure they keep you busy. Take care and I'll call ya soon.
Nisha
Yipee! You finally got a blog! Thanks for the comment on ours. I am feeling pretty crazy for having another one at the moment. We will be in San Diego on Sept. 5th through the 11th. That would be awesome to see you.
Post a Comment